RGB and Infrared Stereo Models
The XEOS aerial photos allows stereoscopic vision and mapping. Their resolution is 5 cm and they offer a high x,y,z accuracy. The stereo models can be used in color RGB and infrared false color to facilitate the interpretation of vegetation.
XEOS Imaging’s program aims to update the stereo models of medium and major Canadian cities every two years.
- Photo type: Vertical (NADIR)
- File format: TIFF RGBi compressed JPEG95
- Photo resolution: 5 cm
- Aerotriangulation accuracy: 2.5 cm (RMSE) in XY; 12 cm (RMSE) in Z in a flight line; 5 cm (RMSE) in Z between two flight lines
- Forward overlap: 80%
- Lateral overlap: 65%
- Image orientation parameters: provided in Summit Evolution format (.smtxml)
- Radiometry: RGB or infra-red false color
- Mapping projection: Modified Transverse Mercator (MTM), NAD83 CSRS
- Vertical datum: CGVD28 HT2.0